Ordered structures and topology: Insertion of functions, fuzzy metrics and uniformities, and pointfree topology.
Project supported by the Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain
Grant number MTM2009-12872-C02-02
From January 1, 2010 untill December 31, 2012
Coordinated with the project entitled:
Construction of Fuzzy Quasi-Metrics, Complexity Distances, and Quantitative Domains. Applications
Coordinator: Salvador Romaguera (Universidad Politécnica de Valencia).
- topological spaces, preordered topological spaces, ordered rings, f-rings,
- real-valued functions, insertion of functions, rings of functions, ordered rings, f-rings,
- many valued topology, fuzzy quasi-metric, fuzzy uniformity,
- pointfree topology, frames, locales, biframes,
- lattice-valued frames, uniform and quasi-uniform frames, proximities, strong inclusions.