Contributions to the workshop will be published as a special issue of the BioSystems Journal. Xabier Barandiaran and Kepa Ruiz-Mirazo will be guest editors of the issue. Please contact them for further information.
Final deadline for submission of revised manuscripts for BioSystems publication is 15th April. Please follow the Elsevier formatting instructions but email the papers to the editors (do not use the online submission procedure).
- Boden, M. Autonomy. What is it?
- Moreno, A., Etxeberria, A. and Umerez, J. The autonomy of biological individuals and artificial models.
- Collier, J. Simulating autonomous anticipation.
- Rohde, M. and Stewart, J. Ascriptional and 'genuine' autonomy.
- Chemero, A. and Turvey, M.T. Autonomy and Hypersets.
- Bertschinger, N., Olbrich, E., Ay, N. and Jost, J. Autonomy: an information theoretic perspective.
- Fernando, C. and Rowe, J. The Origin of Autonomous Agents by Natural Selection.
- Ruiz-Mirazo, K. and Mavelli, F. On the way towards 'basic autonomous agents': stochastic simulations of minimal lipid-peptide cells.
- Ikegami, T. and Suzuki, K. From homeostatic to homeodynamic self.
- Di Paolo, E. How (not) to model autonomous behaviour.
- Ziemke, T. The role of emotion on biological and robotic autonomy.